Browse the Airsac® Inflatable Packaging range from Macfarlane Packaging
Introducing Macfarlane Packaging’s Airsac inflatable packaging, the ultimate solution for safeguarding your products during transit. Our Airsac packaging moulds itself around your goods, providing superior protection, ensuring that your items reach their destination intact and damage-free.
With Airsac, you can significantly reduce damages and returns, saving you time and money. The packaging’s innovative design allows it to be shipped flat, saving up to 90% of your storage space. Upon use, inflate with a small air compressor, air line, or hand pump – no expensive machinery is required.
Choose from over 30 different Airsac designs, tailored to suit various applications. From shipping bottles and electronics to frames and pharmaceuticals, we have the perfect packaging solution for your specific needs.
We take sustainability seriously. Many of our Airsac lines are made from 50% recycled content material, reflecting our commitment to reducing environmental impact.
With Airsac, you can ship with confidence, knowing that your goods will arrive safely, securely, and in pristine condition. Simplify your packaging process and elevate your product protection with Airsac packaging today.
Quick facts about our Airsac® range
- Significantly reduces damages and returns
- Save up to 90% of your storage space – comes flat and is inflated upon use
- No expensive start-up costs or machinery is required, just a small air compressor, air line or hand pump.
- Over 30 different designs available
- Many lines are made from recycled content material
Our range of Airsac® Inflatable Packaging
The below range of products shows our Airsac kits – which include inflatable bags and a matching box. Airsac bags are also available to buy alone and custom Airsac design is also available.
Airsac® Wine and Beer Kits
|Buy or Enquire|
|327612||Kit(Bag & Box)||Kit for Single Wine Airsac and box*||50||BUY ONLINE|
|256043||Kit(Bag & Box)||Kit for Twin Wine Airsac and box*||50||BUY ONLINE|
|256048||Kit(Bag & Box)||Kit for Triple Wine Airsac and box*||25||ENQUIRE NOW|
|257711||Kit(Bag & Box)||Kit for Six Wine Airsac and box*||25||ENQUIRE NOW|
|257712||Kit(Bag & Box)||Kit for Twelve Wine Airsac and box*||25||ENQUIRE NOW|
|271763||Kit(Bag & Box)||Kit for Single Magnum Bottle Airsac and box*||25||ENQUIRE NOW|
|281105||Kit(Bag & Box)||Kit for Single Beer Airsac and box*||50||ENQUIRE NOW|
|257714||Kit(Bag & Box)||Kit for Triple Beer Airsac and box*||25||BUY ONLINE|
|257716||Kit(Bag & Box)||Kit for Six Beer Airsac and box*||25||BUY ONLINE|
|269786||Kit(Bag & Box)||Kit for Twelve Beer Airsac and box*||25||ENQUIRE NOW|
Airsac® Electronics Kits
|Buy or Enquire|
|291894||Kit for Hard Disk Drive Airsac and Box||50||ENQUIRE NOW|
|256055||Kit for Large Mobile Phone Airsac and Box**||50||BUY ONLINE|
|256062||Kit for 7″ Tablet Airsac and Box||50||BUY ONLINE|
|256064||Kit for 10″ Tablet Airsac and Box**||50||BUY ONLINE|
|294105||13.5” Laptop Airsac and Box**||50||ENQUIRE NOW|
|256066||Kit for 15″ Laptop Airsac and Box**||25||ENQUIRE NOW|
|256070||Kit for 18″ Laptop Airsac and Box||25||BUY ONLINE|
|269768||Kit for PC Base and Monitor Airsac and Box||50||ENQUIRE NOW|
|256485||Kit for PC Base only Airsac and Box||50||ENQUIRE NOW|
|256487||Kit for 28″ TV and iMac Top and Bottom Airsac and Box**||50||ENQUIRE NOW|
|271756||Kit for 32” TV Airsac and Box||10||ENQUIRE NOW|
|271754||Kit for 40-42” TV Airsac and Box||10||ENQUIRE NOW|
|271758||Kit for 47-50” TV Airsac and Box||10||ENQUIRE NOW|
|281112||Kit for 55-65” TV Airsac and Box||10||ENQUIRE NOW|
|296583||X Box Airsac and Box||25||ENQUIRE NOW|
Airsac® Pharmacy Kits
|Buy or Enquire|
|256051||Medium Bottle Airsac and Box||50||BUY ONLINE|
|256054||Large Bottle Airsac and Box||50||BUY ONLINE|
Airsac® Jars and Mugs
|Buy or Enquire|
|269620||Jam Jar 1||50||1200||ENQUIRE NOW|
|273323||Jam Jar 2||50||1100||ENQUIRE NOW|
Airsac® for Frames & Mirrors
|Buy or Enquire|
|269769||Picture Frames Corners 1||100||300||ENQUIRE NOW|
|269771||Picture Frames Corners 2||100||650||ENQUIRE NOW|
Airsac® for Tins
|Buy or Enquire|
|281167||5 Ltr||50||250||BUY ONLINE|
|281407||2.5 Ltr||50||500||BUY ONLINE|
Environmental Impact Rating – Airsac Bags
Our Environmental Impact Rating (EIR) shows an OPRL recycling label, the recycling category of the packaging material and the recycled content contained in the material. Products marked * contain 50% recycled content and those marked ** include 30%.
Environmental Impact Rating – Airsac Boxes
Our Environmental Impact Rating (EIR) shows an OPRL recycling label, the recycling category of the packaging material and the recycled content contained in the material.
Free protective packaging guide download
Our FREE guide to protective packaging will:
- Find information about different protective packaging products available from Macfarlane Packaging,
- Learn about packaging automation, packaging and recycling.
- Find answers to some of the frequently asked questions related to protective packaging.
- Provide a guide to protective automation.
- Provide a guide to recycling & packaging.
- Help find the right protective packaging solution for your business with our variety of protective products.
- Consider the size of your product, the weight and how fragile your product is.
- Determine what type of protective packaging your products need.
Airsac® Inflatable Packaging FAQs
How do you fill an Airsac?
Filling an Airsac is a straightforward process. Here’s a general guide on how to fill an Airsac:
- Gather the Necessary Equipment: You’ll need the Airsac inflatable packaging, an air compressor, air line, or a hand pump, depending on the size and type of Airsac you are using.
- Adjust Air Pressure: If using an air compressor or air line, the recommended pressure is 10psi / 0.6 bar. Increasing pressure risks overinflation, which could burst or deform the cells of the bag.
- Open the Air Valve: Locate the air valve on the Airsac packaging. It’s a small valve on the side of the bag.
- Inflate the Airsac: Attach the air compressor, air line, or hand pump to the air valve. Start inflating the Airsac. Once it’s full, the valve will self-seal, as they are one way.
- Test and Adjust: Give the package a gentle shake or press on the Airsac to make sure it provides adequate cushioning and protection for the item.
- Pack your Product: You can now pack your product safely in the inflated back. Alternatively, you can pack a product into the bag prior to inflation. This can be particularly useful if you’re packing an irregularly shaped object.
Remember that the specific steps may vary slightly depending on the type and design of the Airsac packaging you are using. Always refer to our instructions for the best inflation practices and to ensure proper use and protection during transit.
Are Airsacs recyclable?
The recyclability of Airsac inflatable packaging can vary depending on the specific material used in its construction. This type of packaging is manufactured from low-density polyethylene (LDPE), which is recyclable.
To ensure proper recycling, follow these guidelines:
- Check with your recycling service provider: Check with your recycling service provider to see if they accept LDPE category 4 plastics for recycling. Alternatively, you can look for bag collection points at supermarkets.
- Reuse or Repurpose: Consider reusing this type of packaging for sending other parcels. Repurposing the material can help reduce its environmental impact.
Custom inflatable packaging options
Macfarlane Packaging can create tailored packaging solutions to match your unique requirements. Enhance product protection with our bespoke Airsac packaging that conforms to your goods, ensuring secure transportation.
Trust Macfarlane Packaging for premium-quality, customised that reflects your business’s commitment to delivering goods safely and securely.
To discuss your needs, talk to Macfarlane Packaging today.
Buy our inflatable packaging available across the UK and beyond. This type of packaging can be delivered to you from one of our regional distribution centres. UK delivery is available to and around the following locations:
Aberdeen, Aylesbury, Banbury, Barnsley, Bath, Bedford, Bicester, Birmingham , Bolton, Bradford, Bridgewater, Bridport, Bristol, Burton-upon-Trent , Cambridge, Chelmsford , Cheltenham, Chester , Chichester, Colchester Cornwall, Coventry, Crewe, Derby, Devon, Dewsbury, Dudley, Dundee, Durham, Edinburgh, Essex, Exeter, Fareham, Gateshead, Glasgow Glossop Gloucester, Grantham, Harlow, Heathrow, Hemel Hempstead, Hereford, High Wycombe, Horsham, Hull, Inverness, Isle of Wight, Kent, Kidderminster, Lancaster Leamington Spa, Leeds, Lincoln, Liverpool , London , Luton , Manchester, Middlesborough, Milton Keynes, Newbury, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Norfolk, North Wales , Northampton, Nottingham , Oldham, Oxford , Plymouth, Reading, Salisbury, Sheffield, Shrewsbury, Shrewsbury, Slough, Somerset , Somerton, South Shields, South Wales, Stafford, Stockport , Stoke-on-Trent , Stratford-Upon-Avon, Sudbury, Sunderland, Surrey, Sussex , Teesside, Telford, Uxbridge, Wakefield, Walsall, Warrington, Warwick , Watford, Wigan, Windsor, Wolverhampton, Worcester, Wrexham, Yeovil, York.