What’s your packaging really costing you?
Here are a few tips to help you address the issues that may be adding cost to your packaging operation.
Start with a few basic questions…
- Do you need to make savings in your packaging material costs?
- Are you paying too much for storage and transport?
- Would you like to reduce waste to help meet sustainability targets and reduce costs?
- Is the cost of replacing damaged goods increasing?
Then take a closer look at your packaging procedures…
- Review your supply chain operations, your inventory levels and the number of transactions needed to fulfill them.
- Consider the ordering methods which suit you best, and examine the pack options which provide increased product protection, improved packing ergonomics and better overall economy.
- Is there scope for automating some of your packaging operation?
Use our expertise to identify cost savings opportunities…call us now on 0800 2888 444.